Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What happened in 1989?

May 23 We have to go to the General Hospital to get the baby out.
I live at Saratoga.
I was wearing diapers.
I didn't know how to walk yet.
Game Boy came out.
We have no cable we have to watch only one channel everyday.
May 24 I was born at the General Hospital.
I was crawling on the carpets at Saratoga.
I watched Channel 2 everyday at Saratoga.
I watched Polka Dot Door on tvo kids at Saratoga.
I was a baby.
I live on Bridlepath Rd.
The Tragically Hip release the album Up To Here.
I was crying in the General Hospital.
I was playing with toys at Saratoga.
I was drinking milk in a bottle at Saratoga.
I was peeing in the diapers everyday at Saratoga.
I was playing with blocks at Saratoga.
We have a nissan car.
We have a Sony TV at Saratoga.
Red Hot Chili Peppers release the album Mother's Milk.
We have only one bedroom at Saratoga.
We were using the elevator at Saratoga.
My parents was carrying me at Saratoga.
We have to change the diapers for the baby everyday.
We were throwing the diapers in the garbage.
We have to go to Mach's on Bridlepath Rd to buy milk for the baby.
I stay inside the whole time at Saratoga when I was a baby.
My parents was helping me changing the pants everyday.
My parents was taking pictures of the baby at Saratoga.
We have a cassette player.
I was sitting in the backseat when I was a baby in the car.
When I get to Saratoga my parents was helping the baby to get out of the car.
My parents was cleaning the dust in the summertime at Saratoga.
My parents was carrying me out of the General Hospital.
We use an elevator at the General Hospital.
We parked the car in the parking lot at Saratoga.
I got clothes for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment