Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 1998?

I watched Caillou on Teletoon everyday in the living room.
I watched 2 Stupid Dogs every Sunday on Teletoon in the living room.
I watched Art Attack on tvo kids in the living room.
I was saying deuce to the baby in the crib in the living room.
August Grandma have to stay home with the baby for one day when I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours.
I bought the dog puzzles at Zellers.
I was doing the round jigsaw puzzles at Grandma's house.
I watched thai videos on VHS downstairs in the basement.
I was drinking milk at Grandma's house.
I played Super Mario World in the living room.
I watched Frames By Frames on Teletoon in the living room.
I have to move to another bedroom because I was kicking the walls.
on Sunday in the summertime I went to Somerset and Herongate Mall.
The baby climb up the crib and fell down one day.
We have to put the crib away in the basement.
The baby was eating arrow root cookies.
The baby was wearing a bib.
We went to Bargains in Merivale Mall I got the word search book.
I did the word search at Grandma's house.
I was asking for Winnie The Pooh on VHS at Wal-Mart.
The baby was crying in the crib.
I was looking at photos of the baby on the door.
November I'm moving to Featherston.
December I went to Christopher's house.
We were having recess at Featherston.
Every Tuesday we went swimming somewhere near Brewer's Park.
I have to move to another school because I was bad at recess in MutchMor School.
I was doing some printing at Featherston.
I was doing some Math at MutchMor School.
I was doing the giraffe puzzle at Featherston.
I watched Goosebumps on ytv in the living room.
I watched Are You Afraid Of The Dark? on ytv in the living room.
I was playing the puzzle game on the computer at MutchMor School.
I was doing the floor puzzle at Featherston.
I got a star awards for doing the jigsaw puzzles at school.
In the summertime we went to the doctor on Somerset.
Everybody have to stand up for O'Canada everyday at Featherston.
I was eating pancakes at the restaurant on Thursday downtown.
We were doing Betty's box at school everyday.
We sang the sandwich song everyday at Featherston before lunch.
We were going for a walk around the school at Featherston.
on Sunday I went to Britannia Park.
When I came back home for one day the hot air balloon fly away because I didn't hold it tight from Superex.
Somebody have to bring some videos on VHS from Grandma's house for one day because I miss Bugs Bunny And Tweety Show on Sunday.
on Sunday I want to go home at 5:00pm and watch Bugs Bunny on Global at Britannia Park for one day.
I watched Christmas songs on VHS downstairs in the basement.
I watched The Big Bad Wolf on VHS in the basement.
I played Street Fighters II in my bedroom.
We went to Dow's Lake to see the tulips in the summertime.
We went to Agriculture Museum to take pictures in the spring or summer.
The baby likes to eat fries at Agriculture Museum.
I saw the pigs at Experimental Farm.
We were singing Christmas songs at school in December.
I was wearing black snowpants to school in the wintertime.
I was in Rm 34 at Featherston.
We were doing Relaxation Circle at school.
I got a chocolate calendar in December at home.
We were using the chocolate calendar at school everyday.
I went to Dollar King with my class at school to buy stuff for the Treasure Box in Herongate Mall.
We went to Farmer's Pick to buy meat at Rideauview Mall.
I has to have timeout at school because I was burping on purpose at lunchtime.
I was going home at 3:30pm everyday.
I was drinking juice at lunch at Featherston.
October 31 I went Trick O' Treating around Dynes and Claymor.
I was smelling my sandwich at lunchtime at school.
We were doing music in the portables at school.
I was riding my bike outside in the summertime.
We have to lock the fence in the summertime so that the baby can't get out.
in August I saw the horses at Superex.
Everyday I get up I play video games in the morning.
The baby was crying alot in the summertime when the baby wants to go outside.
The Jetsons was on Teletoon.
While I'm waiting for the teacher in the parking lot at school I heard Bye Bye Jo Dee Messina on Y105.
I heard Kick A Little Little Texas on Y105.
I heard Don't Be Stupid Shania Twain on Y105.
I heard Perfect Love Trisha Yearwood on Y105.
November when I'm going to Featherston on the way to it we were on Heron Rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment