Monday, August 9, 2010

What happened in 1997?

I played Wolverine in the living room.
I played Animaniacs in the living room.
November 25 we have to go to the Civic Hospital to get the baby out.
I watched The Puzzle Place on PBS kids in the living room.
I went to Britannia Park in the summertime.
I played Streets Fighters II: The World Warriors in the living room.
I played Super Mario World in the living room.
I watched Ace Ventura on Teletoon in the living room.
I watched Teletubbies on tvo kids in the living room.
I went to Cash Converters at St.Laurent in the wintertime.
I was eating fries at St.Laurent Shopping Centre in the wintertime.
I went to Value Village on Bank St. I bought the jigsaw puzzles.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles in the living room.
October 31 I went out Trick o Treating.
I was playing basketball in gym at MutchMor School.
I was eating Graham Teddy Bear cookies at MutchMor School.
We were having a picnic at Britannia Park in the summertime.
I went to Chapters downtown I was buying Practise Your Spelling book.
The cat came into our house for one day.
My mother was sewing downstairs in the basement.
My mother was feeding me crab in the living room in the summertime.
Me and my sister was playing jumping on the bed.
I was playing hide and seek in the closet.
I went to Kevin's house in the summertime I saw spiders in the basement.
I was eating noodles at Kevin's house.
I went to Christopher's house in the summertime.
I was peeing in my pants while I'm sleeping in the living room.
I was putting paper towels in the toilet on Friday at MutchMor School.
I was doing the dog jigsaw puzzle at MutchMor School.
I was playing Red Riding Hood in the living room.
I watched Donkey Kong Country on Teletoon in the living room.
I was peeing in my pants at MutchMor School.
on Friday I was doing Franklin Math on the computer at MutchMor School.
I went to Zellers in Carlingwood Mall.
March 7 11th Soul Train Music Awards
The teacher has to called my parents to pick me up at MutchMor School because I was bad.
August 1 Steve Jobs returns to Apple Computer, Inc at Macworld in Boston.
December 29- Hong Kong begins to kill all the chickens within its territory (1.25 million) to stop the spread of a potientially deadly influenza train.
We walked to the Dynes Express store to buy Oh! Henry.
July 11- Thailand's worst hotel fire at Pattaya kills 90.
March 24- The 69th Academy Awards, hosted by Billy Crystal, are held at the Shrine Auditorium, in Los Angeles, California. with The English Patient winning Best Picture.
in the Fall we were having a photo taken at MutchMor School.
January 27- It is revealed that French museums had nearly 2, 000 pieces of art that had been stolen by Nazis.
I was running around the clothes at Carlingwood Mall didn't stay still.
June 1- Hugo Banzer wins the Presidential elections in Bolivia.
October 16- The first color photograph appears on the front page of the New York Times.
September 7- The F-22 Raptor makes its first test flight.
February 4- On their way to Lebanon, 2 Israeli troop-transport helicopters collide, killing 73.
March 9- The Notorious B.i.G., American rapper died.
May 29- Jeff Buckley, American musician died.
I went to A Buck or Two in West Gate Mall.
I was playing downstairs in the basement.
I was playing picnic in the living room.
in December we sang Jingle Bells in the bedroom.
I was wearing purple pant.
I was putting my feet in my butt while I'm playing Animaniacs in the living room.
I was looking at the Oxford Dictionary Book at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment