Monday, August 9, 2010

What happened in 1996?

I played Super Mario All-Stars in the basement.
I was stepping on legos in the living room.
I watched Wheel Of Fortune in the living room.
December I wouldn't wanna go near the rabbit and touch it next door in the basement.
I played Super Mario World downstairs in the basement.
I was riding a bike around the park everyday in the summertime.
I was throwing up under the table while I'm eating ice cream.
We walked to Rideauview Mall in April to get the easter stuff.
In the wintertime one day while I'm in the van going back home I was pooing in my pants.
I was wearing a necklace.
One day the teacher called from MutchMor School that I'm going near the roads I was bad when it was time go home.
I am not allowed to eat cinnamon bun at home because I was bad.
One day I went out the back door I took off.
I got a coloring book for Christmas.
I was playing with playdough in the living room.
I was playing with piano in my bedroom.
I went to the community centre on Caldwell.
In the summertime I was playing at the park outside.
I went to Britannia Park in the summertime.
We walked to Wal-Mart from Britannia Park.
I watched Popular Mechanics For Kids in the living room.
I watched Bugs Bunny every Sunday.
I watched Hercules in the living room.
One day I was pooing in my pants while i'm playing games in the basement in May.
I played Animaniacs in the basement.
I am not allowed to play games for one day because my eyes are red.
I went to Flea Market every Sunday in the summertime.
I got a face sticker book at Flea Market.
When I'm eating soup in the morning I was having a diary.
I was eating a Boston Cream donut at home.
When I'm going to visit someone's house on Caldwell I was eating watermelon.
I was watching cambodian music videos on VHS in the morning before I go to MutchMor School.
I watched Bill Nye The Science Guy on tvo kids in the living room.
I got a loose tooth.
My mother was singing karaoke in the living room.
One day in the summertime a girl at the park said that I'm stupid.
My sister was outside in the early morning and for one day she said shutup.
I went to Carlingwood Mall I was eating cinnamon bun.
I got a chocolate cake for my birthday.
I was eating rice with shredded pork.
I was eating sand during recess at MutchMor School.
I was broking somebody's sandcastle at MutchMor School.
We went to the chinese store on Somerset to buy ducks.
My mother was sewing the doll in the living room.
We have to go to Caldwell to get the sewing machine.
My mother was sewing downstairs in the basement.
I was playing the monster game on the Super Nintendo system in the basement.
on Sunday I was playing with frisbee at Britannia Park.
I was reading a book at lunchtime at MutchMor School.
I was making a mess of jigsaw puzzles at MutchMor School.
We were having speech with Jackie at MutchMor School.

No comments:

Post a Comment