Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 2006?

I watched New Strings Miranda Lambert on CMT at Grandma's house.
June I was sitting in the washroom for 3 hours.
I downloaded bearshare on the computer at home.
I listened to Dixie Chicks Taking The Long Way CD at Future Shop.
July I watched The Pirates at South Keys.
I miss the year 2006 because I went to longsault for 2 hours in the summertime.
I liked the year 2006 because Tim McGraw release the song When The Stars Go Blue.
I miss the year 2006 because in July I watched The Pirates at South Keys.
July we walked to Tim Horton's.
July we made mini pizza in Life Skills.
July I went in the maze at Saunder's Farm.
July I went to the Currency museum.
I listened to Johnny Cash American V CD at Future Shop.
I downloaded imesh on the computer at home.
I listened to Rihanna A Girl Like Me CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Julie Roberts Men And Mascara CD at Best Buy.
I listened to George Canyon Somebody Wrote Love CD at Best Buy.
I listened to Emerson Drive Countrified CD at Future Shop.
on Monday I did the tips at the Civic Hospital.
I was eating lunch at the Food Court at St.Laurent Shopping Centre.
on Monday I did the tips at the General Hospital.
I went to Ridgemont High School for Tracks And Fields.
on Wednesday I did the butter at the mission.
I got Fergie The Dutchess CD for Christmas.
I went to the bank in Billings Bridge.
I took out Alan Jackson Greatest Hits Volume II out at the Ottawa Public Library in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment