Monday, August 9, 2010

What happened in 1990?

I live at Saratoga.
I was drinking milk in a bottle.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at Saratoga.
I was playing with toys at Saratoga.
I was sleeping in the bedroom at Saratoga.
We have only one bedroom in Saratoga.
May 24 Randy is turning 1 years old.
We like to watch sports on TV in the living room.
I was still wearing diapers.
I was peeing in the diapers everyday.
I was living on Bridlepath Rd.
Grandma was living on Bridlepath Rd.
We used VHS to watch videos everyday at Saratoga.
I was crawling on the carpet at Saratoga.
I know how to walk at Saratoga.
Parents was carrying me at Saratoga.
We have a Sony TV at Saratoga.
We were cleaning the dust in the summertime at Saratoga.
I was playing with blocks at Saratoga.
There is dust on the TV in the summertime at Saratoga.
I was still a baby.
The baby was crying at Saratoga.
For my birthday we went to visit Grandma on Bridlepath Rd.
We have to buy milk for the baby at Mach's.
We have to change the baby diapers everyday at Saratoga.
We were throwing the diapers in the garbage everyday.
May I was blowing out the candles at Grandma's house.
There is Quickie near the Bakery on Hunt Club Rd.
We sometimes walk to the bank from Saratoga.
We were using the elevator at Saratoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment