Monday, August 9, 2010

What happened in 1994?

December we have a Christmas tree in the living room.
I went to Shoppers Drug Mart on Bank St.
December 25 I was crying while I'm eating KFC in the kitchen.
March 23 we have to go to the General Hospital to get the baby out.
I was eating at the buffet on Merivale Rd.
My sister was crawling on the bed.
I went to a house near Herongate Mall for Christmas to open my presents.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles in the bedroom.
In the summertime we went to the Brick's on Merivale Rd to look at the furniture.
I was playing outside in the summertime.
March I watched tv at the General Hospital.
I was going on the swings at the park in the summertime.
Grandma came to our house in May on my birthday.
We went somewhere in the summertime at Kanata near Carling.
I went to Agriculture Museum in the summertime I was running around.
I was running around where the flowers are didn't stay still.
I was eating ice cream at the buffet.
We were moving the old furniture to the basement.
I watched Batman at Grandma's house.
I walked to Grandma's house to Debra.
I was eating keloggs cheerios for breakfast at Grandma's house.
We went to the Children's Hospital in the summertime.
In the wintertime before the baby sister was born my mother was driving me to a school near Somerset and Bronson.
My mother was lost when I'm going back home in the wintertime.
In the wintertime I was eating at Red Lobster at St.Laurent.
I saw the frogs at Agriculture Museum.
May 24 Randy is turning 5 years old.
I went to the Buffet on Merivale Rd with Tina and Grandma.
I went to the Buffet 2 times in the summertime.
I went to the Riverside Building and visit my Grandma once in awhile.
The baby sister was wearing a mickey mouse shirt.
The baby sister was doing the jigsaw puzzles in the bedroom.
People from next door came into our house to organize the closet in the bedroom.
I was scared of clown in the McDonald's commercials in the wintertime right before the baby sister was born.
People from Grandma's house on Debra came to our house for Christmas.
I got clothes for Christmas.
I was sleeping on the floor in the living room.
We were taking pictures outside of my sister in the springtime.
I got 2 puzzles for my birthday in May.
We went to the General Hospital to see Grandma.
I watched The Flintstones on ytv.
I was still wearing diapers.
The baby sister was wearing diapers.
The baby sister was drinking juice or milk in a bottle.
I was drinking milk at Grandma's house.
I was sleeping in the bedroom at Grandma's house.
The baby sister didn't know how to walk.
I went to K-Mart in the summertime on Merivale Rd.
We have to bring the baby carriage with us anywhere we go for the baby in the summertime.
Nirvana MTV Unplugged in New York came out on November 1.
Nirvana disbanded after the suicide of Cobain.

No comments:

Post a Comment