Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 1995?

Die Hard 3 came out on May 19.
I played Kirby's Avalanche downstairs in the basement.
I was peeing in my pants at Zellers in Herongate Mall.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Gangsta's Paradise Coolio.
I was running away at Niagara Falls.
I was playing with lions in the living room.
I went to MutchMor School.
I went to Rideauview School.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at Rideauview school.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I saw the CN Tower.
I played Donkey Kong Country at newmarket.
My sister was making mess of toys in the basement.
While I'm having a nap for one day I was peeing in my pants on the sofa.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I was sleeping in the car.
When we were dropping a student off at Southvale I heard All I Wanna Do Sheryl Crow.
I was playing bowling downstairs in the basement.
I played Earth Defense Force downstairs in the basement.
I watched Pingu on tvo kids in the living room.
I was riding my bike in the basement.
I was doing the pluto jigsaw puzzle at Grandma's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment