Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 2002?

I looked up Saliva on google at school on Wednesday.
I'm moving to Gregor's class in September.
I got Nelly Nellyville CD for Christmas.
I went out with Betty to Place'd Orleans at HMV I listened to 3 Doors Down Away From The Sun CD.
I ordered a chocolate dip donut at Tim Horton's.
July I went to the Cumberland Museum.
I went to Rogers Video in the summertime.
I listened to The Calling Camino Palmero CD at Future Shop.
I watched Iron Monkey in the living room.
I had pizza at Lorenzos.
I listened to Rush Vapor Trails CD at Music World in Billings Bridge.
I got Sum 41 All Killer, No Filler CD at Future Shop.
I were spilling the plants in Horticulture.
I watched Ice Age at Silvercity Gloucester.
I watched Hella Good No Doubt on Muchmusic in the living room.
I listened to Our Lady Peace Gravity CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Weezer Maladroit CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Treble Charger Detox CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Lifehouse Stanley Climbfall CD at Future Shop.
I went to Giant Tiger on Pinecrest in the summertime.
July I listened to Dave Matthews Band Busted Stuff CD at school.
I watched Motivation Sum 41 on Muchmusic in the living room.
I went to the Gloucester Fair in the springtime.
I watched Where Do We Go From Here? Filter on the computer at school.
Dope Nose Weezer was on Muchmegahits.
I stop buying CD's in June.
Without Me Eminem was on Muchmegahits.
I got Default The Fallout CD at Future Shop.
I went to Gatineau Park in the springtime.
I got Incubus Morning View CD at Future Shop.
July I was eating McChicken at McDonald's.
I went to the library in the school.
I was writing swear words in Math class.
I was wearing orangepants to school.
I listened to Somewhere Out There Our Lady Peace on the computer school.
The was a Fashion Show at school.
I was bleeding my nose at school for one day.
I was peeing in my pants while I'm at Tim Horton's.
We did Stand By Me in music class.
I heard Don't You Forget It Glenn Lewis on 93.9 Kool FM in Food Services at school.
on Wednesday I heard Here Is Gone Goo Goo Dolls on 93.9 Kool FM at the mission.
One Little Victory Rush was on The Bears Top 8 at 8.
Dope Nose Weezer was on The Bears Top 8 at 8.
I went to Music World at Carlingwood Mall in the summertime I listened to Will Smith Born To Reign CD.
I watched The One at school.
I listened to System Of A Down Toxicity CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Puddle Of Mudd Come Clean CD at Future Shop.
The seatbelt got caught in the car when I'm going to school in the wintertime.
I listened to Eminem The Eminem Show CD at Future Shop.
I was doing some photocopying at school.
I watched the XFM New Rock 22 Video Countdown every Saturday at 6pm.
I was looking at the jokebook in the cafeteria at school.
I went to Merivale Mall.
I listened to Matchbox Twenty More Than You Think You Are CD at Future Shop.
Cochise Audioslave was on Muchmegahits.
We were doing Science in the computer lab at school.
Matthew Good is not a band anymore.
I taped the song Bother Stone Sour from 101.1 XFM.
We were vacuuming my bedroom.
I taped the song On The Roof Again Eve 6 from 101.1 XFM.
I was looking for the black stripe shirts.
I was eating Big Mac for dinner.
I listened to Theory Of A Dead Man Self-Titled Disc at Future Shop.
in June I was looking up Jimmy Eat World on google at school.
in June I was looking up Blink 182 on google at school.
July Lindsay was crying at the Bowling lane on Walkley.
July Jason was asking me what is the number one song right now? I said By The Way Red Hot Chili Peppers.
July Lindsay was eating crackers at McSkimming.
in March for my sister's birthday my Aunt came to our house.
in June Michelle with Elizabeth was going for a visit at OTLC.
in June I was doing some writing in the cafeteria at school.
on Wednesday I went skating at the Arena.
in June I was looking up Our Lady Peace at school.
I was sharpening my pencil at school.
I listened to Incubus Morning View CD at Future Shop.
Bring It Home Swollen Members was on Muchmegahits.
Take A Message Remy Shand was on Muchmegahits.
I listened to Nickelback Silver Side Up CD at Future Shop.
I listened to U2 All That You Can't Leave Behind CD at Future Shop.
I told the driver that my mother's name is Garden.
on Wednesday I was washing my hands in the washroom at the mission.
I went out with Betty to Carlingwood Mall.
We were listening to Chris tapes in Charlie's taxi.
I went out with Betty to Bayshore Shopping Centre.
I was looking up The Tragically Hip on google at school.
I was looking up Filter on google at school.
I was eating ice cream at the Gloucester Fair.
I went to Cash Converters on Carling I saw The Calling Camino Palmero CD.
I went to Cash Converters at St.Laurent I saw Sum 41 Half Hour Of Power CD.
I listened to the Spiderman Soundtrack at Future Shop.
I listened to The Scorpion King Soundtrack at Future Shop.
I told the driver that my brother's name is Daffy Duck.
March Break I was saying Garden in my bedroom.
I listened to The White Stripes White Blood Cells CD at Future Shop.
Pearl Jam was The Bears Artist Of The Day.
I listened to Papa Roach lovehatetragedy CD at Future Shop.
I watched Cleaning Out My Closet Eminem on Rapcity in the living room.
I watched Heaven Only Knows K-os on Muchmusic at Grandma's house.
I watched Gimme The Light Sean Paul on Muchmusic in the living room.
July I went to HMV in the Rideau Centre I listened to New Found Glory Sticks And Stones CD.
I went out with Betty to Andrew Hyde Park.
March Break I was saying red elephants in my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment