Sunday, August 15, 2010

What happened in 2007?

July I watched Shrek The Third at Rainbow Cinemas.
I was playing scrabble at school.
I was singing I Wanna Love You every morning before I go to school.
I heard It's Not Over Daughtry on Hot 89.9 at school.
July I was reading Robert Munsch books in the library at school.
July We did some Arts And Crafts at Michael's.
July we had breakfast at Local Heroes.
I watched Too Much Of A Good Thing Alan Jackson on youtube.
I got Jennifer Lopez Brave CD for Christmas.
August I was having a hiccup at Grandma's house.
August we were having a cambodian picnic at Vincent Massey Park.
I was listening to cassette tapes at school.
August I was eating pizza at St.Laurent Shopping Centre.
August I got Aaron Lines Moments That Matter CD at HMV in St.Laurent Shopping Centre.
I went to Gatineau Hills in the springtime.
I listened to Gretchen Wilson One Of The Boys CD at Best Buy.
July 1 I watched Dude Where's My Car? on youtube.
July I went to Saunder's Farm.

No comments:

Post a Comment