Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 1991?

Randy is turning 2 years old.
I was still wearing diapers.
I live at Saratoga.
Nirvana Nevermind came out.
Miles Davis died.
Beauty And The Beast
The Silence of the Lambs
I went to K-Mart on Bank St.
I went to Wal Mart on Bank St.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at Saratoga.
We walked to the Bank called Canada Trust.
I was playing with toys at Saratoga.
Michael Jackson is still alive.
April 1 Comedy Central is launched in its current format.
We were cleaning the dust in the summertime at Saratoga.
I wasn't in school yet.
I was peeing in the diapers everyday at Saratoga.
I don't have any pets.
We have a Sony TV at Saratoga.
August 13 Super Nintendo is released in the United States.
I got toys for Christmas.
I got clothes for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment