Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 2000?

I was erasing beam on the computer at school.
I was playing 200 games downstairs in the basement.
I recorded Move Your Body Eiffel 65 on Muchmusic downstairs in the basement.
I was playing minesweeper on the computer in the basement.
I played Twisted Metal on Playstation system in the basement at Grandma's house.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Cowboy Take Me Away Dixie Chicks.
I was peeing in my pants at Mekong Grocery on Somerset.
The teacher have to bring me back home for one day because I was sick.
I recorded Load Me Up Matthew Good Band on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Make Me Bad Korn on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Life Is A Highway Tom Cochrane on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Just Radiohead on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded It Feels So Good Sonique on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Forgot About Dre Dr.Dre on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Smooth Santana f/Rob Thomas on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Take A Picture Filter on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Never Let You Go Third Eye Blind on Muchmusic in the basement.
I recorded Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely Backstreet Boys on Muchmusic in the basement.
I was saying I'm in love with Christina Aguilera at home.
I got a kittycat notebook for Christmas.
I watched Mission Impossible 2 on the computer at Grandma's house.
I watched X-Men at South Keys.
I played A Bug's Life on the playstation system in the basement at Grandma's house.
July I was writing Hey You Dumb Pigs on the Tennis Court.
July I had a chocolate ice cream at Baskin Robbins.
July I went to Alta Vista Library.
I watched Beethoven's 2nd at school.
July I went to the Cosmic Adventures.
July I played Banjo Kazooie in my bedroom.
I watched Between Me And You Ja Rule on Muchmusic in the living room.
September 12 Barenaked Ladies release the album Maroon.
I listened to Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits CD at school.
December 26 I got Treble Charger Wide Awake Bored CD on Boxing Day at Future Shop.
December I watched The Art Of War at Grandma's house.
I watched The Tigger Movie on Channel 69 at Grandma's house.
I watched Pitch Black on Channel 69 in the living room.
I watched speedvision in the living room.
I watched The Red Green Show on the Comedy in the living room.
July I went to the Bookmobile on Thursday.
September I went to HMV in the Rideau Centre I saw Barenaked Ladies Maroon CD.
I was writing bad words in the kittycat notebook at Grandma's house.
I listened to N Sync No Strings Attached CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Matchbox Twenty Mad Season CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Kid Rock History Of Rock CD at Future Shop.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Cryptik Souls Crew Len on 93.9 Kool FM.
I played Sonic Underground on the Sega Dreamcast at Grandma's house.
in March I went to the Papanack zoo.
I watched Here Comes The Sunshine Love Inc on Muchmusic at Grandma's house.
August Tuesday I watched When You're Gone Bryan Adams on Muchaxs in the living room.
August on Wednesday I watched Pinch Me Barenaked Ladies on Muchmusic in the morning.
I watched Doesn't Really Matter Janet Jackson on Muchmusic at Grandma's house.
Nutty Professor II: The Klumps came out in theatres in the summertime.
I watched Wheel Of Fortune at Grandma's house.
I was peeing in my pants 2 times for one day at school.
on Sunday I went to Food Basics.
on Sunday XFM New Rock 22 Countdown in the wintertime was playing on Rogers Television at 1pm.
October 17 Limp Bizkit release the album Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water CD.
I was saying red elephants at Yanzee.
I was eating lasagna for dinner.
I watched Rollin' Limp Bizkit on Muchmusic at Grandma's house.
I was watching The Golf Channel in the living room.
I went to Allstate Insurance on Merivale Rd in the summertime.
I was having a diary when I'm drinking chocolate milk.
We went to look at the new house at Bayshore.
I was eating KFC at Grandma's house in Bayshore.
I went to Allstate Insurance at Carlingwood Mall.
I went to Allstate Insurance on Baseline Rd.
I went to Radioshack at St.Laurent Shopping Centre.
We bought Starship Troopers at Future Shop.
I listened to Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication CD at Future Shop.
I was saying pussycats in the living room.
I watched Kung Fu:The Legend Continues on Showcase at Grandma's house.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Dear Life Chantal Kreviazuk on 98.5.
I was looking up Limp Bizkit in the computer lab on the internet at school.
We went to Super Fresh in Herongate Mall we bought cheerios.
I was playing Fighter's Destiny in my bedroom.
July I went to McDonald's on Baseline Rd.
July I went to see the changing of the guard at Parliament Hill.
I was reading the I Spy Christmas book at school.
Lindsay was playing with the steering wheels in the van.
I went out with Tracy to CD Warehouse I was listening to Limp Bizkit Chocolate Starfish And The Hotdog Flavored Water CD.
I watched Royal Canadian Air Farce on the Comedy network in the living room.
I watched Top Dogs on the Comedy network in the living room.
We used a souvenirs at Yankzee on Somerset.
We used a souvenirs when I'm eating at Rockin Johnny's Diner.
I watched Numb U2 on Muchmusic in the living room.
I got 4 notebooks for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment