Saturday, August 7, 2010

What happened in 2003?

July I watched Finding Nemo at South Keys.
I have to stay home for one week because I was sick in the wintertime.
on Friday in the wintertime I got 3 Doors Down Away From The Sun CD.
February I went out with Betty to Winterlude.
I was writing swear words in English class.
We did There's A Riot Going On music class.
May 27- I have to leave my bag at school for one day in the afternoon.
I was crazy about sweaters in the summertime.
on Wednesday I looked up Marilyn Manson on google at school.
I made Grilled Cheese Sandwich at school.
May Best Buy opens on Merivale Rd.
We have to go to Bayshore Shopping Centre for one day in the springtime because I was crazy at Grandma's house.
Charlie the driver was showing me 2 radio stations which is called Hot 89.9 and 93.9 Bob FM.
One day in the wintertime the car broke down on Heron Rd.
I was looking for the green shirt in the basement.
May 27- Everybody have to leave their stuff in the lockers for one day.
August we went to Giant Tiger on Bank St.
August 14 All the power came out at my house at 4:10pm.
We have to go swimming at St.Laurent Complex for one day on Friday in May.
August 15 All the power came back on in my house in the afternoon
August 15 I went to Shoppers Drug Mart on Bank St.
August 15 I was eating donuts in the afternoon at home.
August XFM New Rock 22 was playing Rogers Television at 11:00pm.
August I went to the Greek Festival.
July I went to the Jazz Festival.
July We had breakfast at Local Heroes.
I went to Best Buy on Merivale Rd I saw Dido Life For Rent CD.
I listened to Staind 14 Shades Of Grey CD at Future Shop.
I was peeing in my pants while I'm sleeping for one day.
June we went to Diary Queen on the last day of school.
I baked cookies in baking class.
I made a club sandwich in Gail's room.
I got Red Hot Chili Peppers Greatest Hits CD for Christmas.
October 31 101.1 Frank FM.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Seven Nation Army The White Stripes on K-Rock 105.7.
I watched Taking My Life Away Default on the computer at school.
I looked up P.O.D. on google at school.
in November we were having a meeting about How I'm doing.
I did keyboarding with Ms.Phan at school.
I was doing some Arts and Crafts at school.
I was doing speech with Jackie at school.
I watched Spideman 2 in the study hall at school.
I was looking at The Ottawa Sun newspapers in English class.
I went to the wedding in the springtime at Grandma's house in Bayshore.
Forever And For Always Shania Twain was on the Majic Top 20 Countdown in the springtime.
I was sleeping at Grandma's house.
on Friday for one day I have to go to the doctor because I was sick.
I watched Bringing Down The House downstairs in the basement at Grandma's house.
I watched Kangaroo Jack in the basement at Grandma's house.
in June on the weekend I went to Lincoln Fields.
July I went to the Art Gallery.
I got a haircut in March.
on Wednesday for one day we went to the Mexican Restaurant before the mission to have nachos.
We took the 14 bus to the mission every Wednesday in the springtime.
I was watching a video in Science Class.
I was doing the word search in Science Class.
I went to the Museum of Science And Tech.
I was eating fries at Betty's house.
In the summertime when I'm going out with Betty we went to Judy's house.
I listened to Zwan Mary Star Of The Sea CD at Future Shop.
I was eating soup at Betty's house.
I was writing music in my bedroom.
I went to Zellers with Betty in October I saw The Strokes Room On Fire CD.
I heard on 101.1 XFM in March that Linkin Park album Meteora going to come out on March 4.
I was singing songs in the morning before I go to school.
I was having a diary in the morning.
I was eating toast with butter for breakfast.
My sister was bleeding her nose for one day.
We were doing something with my nose at Grandma's house taking the dead skin off.
I was eating hotdogs at McGregor Easson School.
My sister's last year at McGregor Easson School.
My sister is moving to Greenbank school in September.
August I was eating McChicken at McDonald's.
August I listened to 311 Evolver CD at Music World in Merivale Mall.
December when I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Baby Boy Beyonce on Hot 89.9
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Hit That The Offspring on 101.1 XFM.
December I got Good Charlotte The Young And The Hopeless CD for Christmas when I'm at newmarket for 6 hours.
on Friday I went to Bayshore Shopping Centre I got Black Eyed Peas Elephunk CD at Zellers.
Linkin Park is the best.
Hilary Duff is the best.
December when I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard God Put A Smile Upon Your Face Coldplay on 101.1 XFM.
Hot 89.9 has no commercials.
May when I'm going to school on the way to it I heard When I'm Gone 3 Doors Down on 93.9 Kool FM.
August I watched Faint Linkin Park on Muchmusic in the living room
August 15 Someday Nickelback was on the Furious 5@5 on 101.1 Xfm.
June Set Me Free Velvet Revolver was on The Bears Top 8 at 8.
March on Friday The Hell Song Sum 41 was on the Muchmusic top 30 Countdown.
March Break I watched Can't Stop Red Hot Chili Peppers on musiqueplus in the living room.
I watched Someday Nickelback Mtv at newmarket.
I listened to Train My Private Nation CD at Future Shop.
Thursday I took out The Tragically Hip In Violet Light CD out at the Ottawa Public Library in the afternoon.
July I went to HMV in the Rideau Centre I saw Jane's Addiction Strays CD.
July we were having a picnic at Vincent Massey Park.
I went to Gatineau Hills in the Fall.
July we were having a BBQ on the last day at school.
July I was eating popcorns at the movie theatres.
July I listened to Ben Harper Diamonds On The Inside CD at Summer School.
July I listened to Dave Matthews Band Everyday CD at Summer School.
July while we were walking at Summer School I was singing Butterfly Crazy Town.
July Friday I went swimming at Clifford Bowey Pool.
July I was playing basketball in gym.
July I heard Landslide Fleetwood Mac on 93.9 Bob FM.
I watched The Ottawa Lynx on Rogers Television.
September 23 Nickelback release the album The Long Road.
May 27 When I'm going back home from school on the way to it I heard 21 questions 50 Cent on Hot 89.9.
They were playing Sk8er Boi Avril Lavigne at the dance at school.
September Ian McDonald is a new student in my class.
I was doing Current Issues with Ms Choy Period 7 at school.
I was eating pizza every Friday in baking class.
The Red Chevelle was on the XFM New Rock 22 Countdown.
Big Brassmunk was on Muchmegahits.
I went to Zellers in the springtime on Merivale Rd.
I listened to Sugar Ray In The Pursuit Of Leisure CD at Future Shop.
I was playing go fish in Social Skills at school.
I listened to Kelly Clarkson Thankful CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Third Eye Blind Out Of The Vein CD at Future Shop.
I watched This Is The New Sh*t Marilyn Manson on Muchmusic in the morning.
I watched the Kool Kountdown at Betty's house.
I watched Eat You Alive Limp Bizkit on Muchmusic in the morning.
I was wearing the stowemont shirt to school.
I was wearing the yogi bear shirt to school.
I watched Fallen Sarah McLachlan on Muchmusic in the morning.
I heard they say Standard Radio at noon on 106.9 The Bear at school.
I was doing the crossword puzzle in the computer lab at school.
I heard Someday Nickelback on 106.9 The Bear at school.
I heard Show Me How To Live on 101.1 XFM at school.
I heard Bigger Than My Body John Mayer on 106.9 The Bear at school.
The Kool Kountdown was playing at 4pm on The New Ro for one day.
on Friday in the wintertime I got 3 Doors Down Away From The Sun CD in the afternoon at school.
I was looking at the Ottawa Sun newspapers everyday at lunchtime at school.
The Majic Top 20 Countdown was playing on The New Ro every Saturday at 7pm.
Kool Kountdown was playing on The New Ro every Sunday at 7pm.
I was looking up www.mp3.com on the computer at school.
Powershift was playing every Tuesday on Muchmusic.
The Chum Charts was playing every Saturday on Citytv.
Heaven Live was on the chum charts.
Feel Good Time Pink was on the chum charts.
I was playing playstation 2 games at newmarket.
Forever And For Always Shania Twain was on the chum charts.
Someday Nickelback was on the chum charts.
The Muchmusic Countdown was playing every Friday on Muchmusic at 5pm.
I heard Worthy To Say Nickelback on 106.9 The Bear at school.
I heard AC/DC on 106.9 The Bear at school.
May 27 I have to stand behind the Boys And Girls Club in the afternoon because there was a fire drill at school.
November I went out with Betty.
I watched We Used To Be Friends The Dandy Warhols on Muchmusic in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment