Sunday, August 8, 2010

What happened in 2001?

I was peeing in my pants while I'm in Math Class at school.
I watched Planet Of The Apes at South Keys.
I went to visit McArthur High School in June.
May 15 I were writing swear words on the Tennis Court.
I was writing swear words in explode the code.
July I had a vanilla ice cream at cow's.
in August I listened to Big Wreck The Pleasure And The Greed CD at Future Shop.
I was playing the drums too loud in my bedroom.
I was saying horseshoes at home.
We did The Beat Goes On in Music Class.
We did 3 6 9 in Music Class.
in February I went out with Tracy to Winterlude.
I did Read,Write And Type in the computer lab at school.
I rip the dinosaur books at school.
I listened to Lifehouse No Name Face CD at Future Shop.
I'm moving to McArthur High School in September.
I went to Gatineau Hills in October.
on Friday I went swimming at The Boys And Girls Club.
I went skating at the arena every Wednesday on McArthur.
We were having a birthday party in the classroom.
I was eating home fries at Rockin Johnny's Diner.
May 17 Treble Charger came to the Tulip Festival.
I was crazy about sweaters in the summertime.
August I was saying horseshoes at Vincent Massey Park.
December 26 I listened to Incubus Morning View CD at Future Shop.
I was hiding the pink pajamas at home.
in April I was ripping the library books at home that my sister borrowed from McGregor Easson School.
I watched Meet The Parents at Vicki's house.
I watched Dude Where's My Car at Vicki's house.
I went out with Vicki to Museum of Science and Technology.
I got Big Shiny Tunes 6 CD at HMV in Bayshore Shopping Centre.
I got S Club 7 Sunshine CD for Christmas.
I was singing Temptation in the morning.
I watched The Animal at school.
We were doing a tour around the school in September for the new students on their first day at High School.
I watched In Too Deep Sum 41 on Muchmusic in the living room.
I watched Lullaby The Tea Party on Muchmusic in the living room.
I was eating eggs with rice for breakfast.
I went out with Michelle to Chapters in the springtime.
I listened to Chumbawamba Tubthumper CD at school.
October I went out with Betty to Billings Bridge and at Zellers I saw Nickelback Silver Side Up CD.
I was eating soup for lunch at Betty's house.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at Betty's house.
I have to stay home in November because I was sick.
December it was snowing outside.
I didn't want to wear a sweater in the wintertime to school because I was crazy about T-shirts.
When I'm going to the meeting at McGregor Easson School my toenails broke.
Creed Weathered album came out on November 20.
December 26 on Boxing Day I got MuchDance 2002 CD at Future Shop.
I played Super Mario 64 in the living room.
September 11 Nickelback release the album Silver Side Up.
July I heard Breakdown Tantric on 106.9 The Bear at Summer School.
I watched Ladylike Big Wreck on Muchmusic in the living room.
I was making cookies at Tracy's house.
I listened to Creed Human Clay CD at Tracy's house in March.
I was saying dogshoes at home.
I went to Cash Converters I got Hanson Middle Of Nowhere CD.
I was pooing in my pants at home.
January I listened to Green Day Warning CD at Future Shop.
I was drinking apple juice at Rockin Johnny's Diner.
When Lindsay hear AC/DC on the radio at school she was going back to class.
July I had chocolate chip cookies in my lunch.
I have to do some running at school because I was writing swear words in explode the code.
I have to do some cleaning in the hallways because I was writing swear words in my work.
on Friday I went to see Seasame Street at Corel Centre.
May 15 I told the teacher that I got the swear words from the movie Pitch Black.
I was lying that I didn't write Re-Arranged in the desk at school.
July on Friday I went swimming at Clifford Bowey Pool.
We went to Wal-Mart at South Keys to buy skates for school.
We did Hit Tom Dooley in music class at school.
October 23 Incubus release the album Morning View.
November I went out with Betty to St.Laurent Shopping Centre and at HMV I listened to Matthew Good Band The Audio Of Being CD.
I didn't want to wear boots to school in the wintertime because I was crazy about shoes.
We were having a meeting at school in November.
I went to Science Class at school.
I went to WestGate Mall I was eating chocolate ice cream.
I watched Jaded Aerosmith on Muchmusic in the living room.
I watched Hit or Miss New Found Glory on Muchmusic in the living room.
I was eating fries at the Gloucester Fair.
I was going on the Rollercoaster at the Gloucester Fair.
I went to Cash Converters I got Green Day Nimrod CD.
January I went to Future Shop I got Red Hot Chili Peppers Californication CD.
I went to Diary Queen in the springtime.
We were buying cookies at Best Value in Herongate Mall.
I was putting my sandwich in the desk at school.
I am not allowed to listen to Michelle CD's or read the I spy books at school because I was ripping the dinosaur books.
I was doing some photocopying at school.
in June when I'm going to Bleeker Stereo And TV I heard When It's Over Sugar Ray.
We got a really good CD Player for the car but in August somebody steal it at nighttime.
I went out with Vicki to CD Warehouse I listened to Sum 41 All Killer, No Filler CD.
I went to the community centre for Cambodian New Year in April.
I was saying catshoes at school.
I was stomping my feet in the morning at school.
I made up my own song at home using the song Flavor Of The Weak saying I'm going to erase the name.
I am not allowed to go on the carpets for one day at school because when somebody ask me nicely to clean up the toys I was playing games.
I got Music World Gift Certificate at school in the springtime.
I got a blister while I'm wearing sandals at McArthur High School in the springtime.
I went out with Michelle to Swiss Chalet.
I was closing my eyes in Math Class at school.
I watched Space Jam on the last day at school in June.
I went to Music World I got 3 Doors Down The Better Life CD.
I was doing speech with Serena at school.
July 1 I went to the mall in Gatineau I saw Shaggy Hotshot CD.
I went out with Vicki to Carlingwood Mall and I went to SamTheRecordMan I saw Alien Ant Farm Anthology CD.
I was writing on the walls at home.
I was saying garbage at home.
I was ripping the dictionary books at home.
July we were making brocomoles at school.
July I was singing Hanging By A Moment Lifehouse at the playstructures.
July I was reading books in the library at school.
I was peeing in my pants while I'm listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers CD at home.
I watched Family Feud at Grandma's house.
I was laughing and crying at Grandma's house.
I was having a diary at Grandma's house in the morning.
I was eating McChicken at McDonald's.
I was looking at the Future Shop flyers at Grandma's house.
I watched Batter Up Nelly on Electric Circus at Grandma's house.
I was playing Xbox games at Grandma's house in Bayshore.
The teacher have to hold my hands at school for one day because I was being silly in the springtime.
I was playing games on the computer in the computer lab.
I was using Netscape Navigator on the computer at school.
July I heard Mysterious Ways on 101.1 XFM at school.
July I went to the Byward Market downtown.
July I went to the Museum of Civilization.
I went out with Vicki to the RA Centre.
Tracy was having a baby in April.
I heard Let's Do It Right SoulDecision on 93.9 Kool FM at school.
I heard For The Moment Gob on 101.1 XFM at school.
When I'm going out with Vicki to Bayshore Shopping Centre at HMV I listened to Staind Break The Cycle CD.
I went to West Gate Mall I was eating a chocolate chip cream.
in the Fall How You Remind Me Nickelback was on the Muchmusic Countdown.

No comments:

Post a Comment