Sunday, August 8, 2010

What happened in 1995?

I played Kirby's Avalanche downstairs in the basement.
I was peeing in my pants at Zellers in Herongate Mall.
I was running away at Niagara Falls.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Gangsta's Paradise Coolio.
I played Donkey Kong Country at newmarket.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at newmarket.
I was playing with lions in the living room.
I went to MutchMor School.
I got the toy cars for Christmas.
I went to Rideauview School.
I was peeing in my pants while I'm having a nap on the couch for one day.
I was playing with rocks at Niagara Falls.
I played Earth Defense Force downstairs in the basement.
I was doing the jigsaw puzzles at Rideauview School.
We were sitting outside in our backyard in the summertime.
I was eating my lunch in the cafeteria at MutchMor School.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I saw the CN Tower.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I was sleeping in the car.
One day we have to get up early at 5:30am to go to newmarket for 6 hours.
I was eating eating my lunch in the gym at MutchMor School.
I played Stunt Race FX downstairs in the basement.
I played Power Rangers at newmarket.
I played Uniracers at newmarket.
I was going down the slides at Place'd Orleans.
SNES releases Kirby's Avalanche.
When I'm at newmarket I heard Run Away Real McCoy.
May 24 Randy is turning 6 years old.
We buy cakes at Tim Horton's on Prince Of Wales Dr.
I watched TV downstairs in the basement at Grandma's house.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it we have to stop somewhere and pee on the grass.
We were having recess at Rideauview school.
I played Wheel Of Fortune at Grandma's house.
We bought a Super Nintendo system at Zellers in Herongate Mall.
I was eating noodles at a restaurant somewhere at newmarket.
I heard Roll To Me Del Amitri on the radio on McCarthy Rd.
My sister was playing with the colors on TV in the living room.
I watched The Magic School Bus on tvo kids in the living room.
I went to the library I took out books about The Berenstain Bears at MutchMor School.
I got a danish in my lunch.
I was playing with the big balls at MutchMor School.
I was sitting on the couch besides my sister in the living room.
October I went to Grandma's house for trick o' treating.
October I was eating candies at Grandma's house.
I went to visit somebody's house at newmarket I saw Victor.
We were looking for a washing machine at Future Shop and Bleeker Stereo And TV on Merivale Rd.
I went to the electronics store on Merivale Rd.
My mother went to Bouclair on Merivale Rd to buy stuff to sew the dolls.
I went to K-Mart on Merivale Rd.
We were packing clothes in a suitcase for one day to go to newmarket for 6 hours.
I was eating at a restaurant in K-Mart on Merivale Rd.
I did some coloring at the fire hall in the summertime.
I was wearing a poppy on Remembrance Day at MutchMor School.
I was peeing in the pail downstairs in the basement.
I was having a bath downstairs in the basement.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it we were on Baseline Rd.
the rap singer Eazy E's died.
I was eating rice for dinner.
1.99 for a taco at Burger King.
I was throwing up when I'm eating English muffin at Grandma's house in the wintertime.
I walked to Jeanco from Grandma's house in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment