Sunday, August 8, 2010

What happened in 1992?

When I'm living with Grandma near Clifford Bowey Pool I heard Move This Technotronic.
I was still wearing diapers.
I was eating baby food at Grandma's house.
We were looking for a house in the springtime on Dynes Rd.
We were looking at the basement in 948 house.
Grandma walked me to Grandma's house on Debra.
I have to live with Grandma on Debra and near Clifford Bowey Pool until 1994.
I was drinking in a bottle at Grandma's house.
I was eating cambodian porridge at Grandma's house.
We went to the Beer Store on Bank St. and back to Saratoga to get rid of the things there.
The truck has to go to Saratoga get all the things out and move it to Dynes Rd.
We have to clean everything out at Saratoga before we move.
I was crying alot at Grandma's house.
I watched Alvin And The Chipmunks at Grandma's house.
I watched Tiny Toon Adventures at Grandma's house.
Grandma was carrying me everytime I cry.
I was sleeping in the bedroom at Grandma's house.
I was peeing in the diapers everyday.
I have to wear a bib when I'm eating baby food.
Everytime I eat something I have to wear a bib at Grandma's house.
I was crawling on the bed at Grandma's house.
Parents never get a rest because I cry every 10 or 20 minutes at Grandma's house or asking for this and that.
I was crying at Grandma's house because parents wouldn't let the baby go outside in the summertime.
The baby likes to follow everytime parents go out.
Parents have to watch the baby at Grandma's house.
Grandma was helping the baby taking a bath at Grandma's house.
People likes to play cards at Grandma's house.
We have to change the diapers for the baby everyday.
People likes to drink beer at Grandma's house.
Grandma was smelling the baby diapers everyday.
We have to clean the baby's butt everyday if the baby poo.
Grandma was throwing the diapers in the garbage everyday.
The baby likes to play with toys everyday at Grandma's house.
I was staying in the house with Grandma in the wintertime.
We used VHS to watch videos everyday at Grandma's house.
Grandpa use cassette tapes to listen to cambodian music everyday in the white honda car.
We took the airport parkways in the springtime to go to Dynes Rd.
I was going on the swings at the park in the springtime.
Grandma have to look after the baby in the living room make sure the baby don't touch the stereo.
I was running around the house at Grandma's house didn't stay still.
93.9 Kool FM was around.
I like to watch cartoons everyday on TV at Grandma's house.
The baby likes to watch ytv everyday at Grandma's house.
Tiny Toon Adventures was playing on ytv.
My mother was sleeping with me in a bedroom at Grandma's house.
I watched Bananas In Pyjamas at Grandma's house.
I was sitting on the floors in the living room at Grandma's house.
Grandma was washing the baby bottles.
I listened to the radio everyday at Grandma's house.
Move This Technotronic was on the radio.
May 24 Randy is turning 3 years old.
I got a birthday cake for my birthday.
I got toys for Christmas.
I got lots of clothes for Christmas.
I got 2 candles on my birthday cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment