Tuesday, August 10, 2010

What happened in 2004?

July I watched Shrek 2 at South Keys.
December 25 I got Hilary Duff A Girl Can Rock DVD for Christmas.
June 29 We walked to Bouclair the day it was raining in the afternoon.
I took out Stone Temple Pilots Thank You CD out at the Ottawa Public Library in the afternoon.
ytv moved to Channel 65.
March My sister got Lizzie Mcguire on her birthday.
January 9 101.1 XFM is gone in the afternoon.
I listened to Norah Jones Feels Like Home CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Live Birds Of Prey CD at Future Shop.
I went out with Betty to St.Laurent Shopping Centre.
I went out with Betty to place'd orleans to Music World.
I was crazy about sweaters in the summertime.
I was in the Fashion Show at school.
I am not allowed to listen to the radio at school in the wintertime because I didn't wear a sweater.
in May I got a HMV Gift Certificate for my birthday.
July I went to the Museum Of Civilization.
I listened to Hilary Duff Self-Titled Disc at Future Shop.
August I listened to Gretchen Wilson Here For The Party CD at Future Shop.
November on Sunday we went to the Hospital to see the baby Kaden.
in August My younger brother have to sit in the front because he was crazy.
September I didn't want to go to the community centre on Saturday because I was crazy about music.
I watched A Cinderella Story at Grandma's house.
June 29 I went to St.Laurent Shopping Centre and by the Food Court I heard Breaking The Habit Linkin Park.
When I'm going to newmarket for 6 hours on the way to it I heard Burn Usher on 104.5 Chum FM.
I watched Lizzie Mcguire at 5:30pm everyday on the Family Channel.
I made cheerios in Gail's room.
I listened to Joss Stone The Soul Sessions CD at Future Shop.
I went to the Gloucester Fair in the springtime.
I went to Somerset in the wintertime.
March we went to Loblaws to buy the birthday cake.
in March I was eating pizza for dinner.
I took out Five For Fighting Battle For Everything CD out at the Ottawa Public Library.
I was putting cheese in the toaster.
I was writing swear words in English class.
July I went to Saunder's Farm.
July I went to the Aviation Museum.
July I went to the RCMP stables.
on Tuesday I watched the Kiss FM Weekly Top 20 Countdown on Rogers Television.
October We did Attack of the Killer Tomatoes in music class.
We cooked sloppy joes in Multishop Class.
I was doing the garlic in Multishop Class.
We cooked spaghetti in Multishop Class.
on Wednesday I did the tips at the Civic Hospital.
I listened to Usher Confessions CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Jann Arden Love Is The Only Soldier CD at Future Shop.
July I was eating timbits at Tim Horton's.
July I went on the O'Train.
I bought a notebook at the Dollar Store in Herongate Mall in the springtime.
December 25 I was eating chinese food at Grandma's house.
I listened to Duran Duran Astronaut CD at Future Shop.
on Sunday I went to Flea Market.
July I went to Wal-Mart at South Keys.
I listened to Ryan Malcolm Home CD at Future Shop.
I listened to Thornley Come Again CD at Future Shop.
I was eating hotdogs at McSkimming.
I went to Gatineau Hills in the Fall.
I listened to Shifty CD at Future Shop in August.
I listened to George Michael Patience CD at Future Shop.
I got Los Lonely Boys Self-Titled Disc at Future Shop.
We did Hit The Road Jack in music class.
We made tachos in Multishop Class.
I watched Hilary Duff Live@Much in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment